For over 24 years, Scott has investigated, litigated, and written about corporate fraud and corruption. He graduated cum laude from Georgia State University College of Law while concurrently earning a Masters of Business Administration. He has a Bachelor of Arts in Criminology & Law from the University of Florida and is a Certified Fraud Examiner. Additional credentials include:
- Board Member and past President of the Georgia Chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE);
- Member of the ACFE’s National Advisory Council;
- Board Member and past Chair of the Forensic Accounting Advisory Board at Georgia Southern University;
- Co-Chair of the eDiscovery Section of the State Bar of Georgia; and
- Founder and past Chair of the Securities and Corporate Litigation subsection of the Atlanta Bar Association.